SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
Contemporary Prints, Houska Gallery
Summer 2018, St. Louis, MO
ART DIRECTOR, Nestlé Purina North America
June 2019–Present, St. Louis, MO
DIGITAL CONTENT DESIGNER, Nestlé Purina North America
October 2017–June 2019, St. Louis, MO
FOUNDER & GRAPHIC DESIGNER, Tidy Projects
August 2016–May 2017, St. Louis, MO
- Founded Saint Louis University’s on-campus design agency and hired design team.
- Branded company with logo and web design.
- Managed team meetings, client coordination and projects from concept-to-presentation.
- Designed logos and marketing collateral for both on and off-campus clients.
MARKETING & EVENTS INTERN, The Ad Club
May–August 2016, Boston, MA
- Increased media donors and buyers for top annual revenue-earning auction fundraiser offering marketing platforms valued at $5,000,000.
- Assisted planning and executing monthly sell-out networking events for over 200 marketing and advertising professionals.
- Researched industry trends to improve non-profit’s programming relevancy.
TEACHING ASSISTANT, Holt International Children’s Services
August–December 2015, Manila, Philippines
- Taught academic subjects, social skills and nutrition to elementary students.
- Created daily lesson plans and activities to improve classroom organization.
- Developed nutritional meal plan to increase learning productivity.
MARKETING, EVENTS & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN, Independence Center
June–August 2015, St. Louis, MO
- Managed social media accounts and website increasing online traffic and community profile.
- Developed and designed marketing collateral increasing annual revenue and event attendance.
- Assisted planning and executing highest annual revenue-earning fundraising event.
- Researched, interviewed and wrote member testimonials for seasonal e-newsletter.
GALLERY ATTENDANT, McNamee Gallery
August–December 2014, St. Louis, MO
- Designed and assembled layouts for multiple exhibitions.
- Managed gallery during hours of operation and assisted gallery attendees.
SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY, 2013–2017
B.A. Studio Art, Emphasis: Graphic Design
Minor: Social Work
MATH & READING TUTOR, Overground Railroad to Literacy
OPERATIONS TEAM MEMBER, Dance Marathon
MEMBER & VOLUNTEER, Delta Gamma Eta Theta
Studio Art representative for Annual Senior Legacy Symposium of 200 seniors selected to present contributions to Saint Louis University faculty, staff and surrounding community.
STUDIO ART PURCHASE AWARD
Paintings selected for permanent display at Saint Louis University.